After I studied art for 5 years in college (Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Visual Arts cum laude, Aix-Marseille University), I became a freelance lifestyle illustrator.
I particularly love to draw for fashion, events, travels, food, landscapes and culture.
Among various clients, my art has been used by:
- the French newspaper 20minutes,
- as well as illustration images for articles by the French media Le Mag du Ciné.
- 2 of my drawings were featured in 2 art books by They Draw and Travel.
- I recently drew my first book cover that will be published in November 2022.
- As well as my second book cover, planned for the same period.
- A book illustrated by myself, containing +10 illustrations will also soon be published.
- My greeting cards have been sold in Aix-en-Provence and online.
- I have done several projects for people (portraits, children, wedding, etc.)
Here is some of my art: